Application for Anticipatory Bail
- A person may apply for anticipatory bail either to Court of Sessions or to High Court under S. 438 of Cr P C.
- No Verification, Notary, and Affidavit is required.
In the Court of Sessions Judge at Indore
Criminal Petition No. ..../2009
Crime No. .... / 2009
U/s. 329 of IPC
Police Station at MG Road, Indore
A. B. s/o B. C.
123, A B Road, Indore, MP
State of Madhya Pradesh,
through Public Prosecutor, Indore
Application for Anticipatory Bail under under S. 438 Cr P C
The aforementioned applicant begs to state as under:-
The applicant, therefore, prays that this Honourable Court
be pleased to issue a direction to S.H.O. Police Station MG Road that
if the applicant is arrested he may be released on bail on
conditions that this Honourable Court may impose on the applicant. And
your applicant, as in duty bound, shall ever pray.
- That a burglary was allegedly committed in a house at 222 MG
Road, which is adjacent to the the applicant's house on the night of
- The police constable has visited my house for inquiry about the said burglary.
- That the owner of house, where burglary has been committed, bears
enmity with applicant and so has been implicating the applicant
falsely in said burglary.
- That the applicant believes that he may be arrested on a
non-bailable offence by police, issued at the instance of owner of
- That the applicant has not committed any such offence and that he is totally innocent in this matter.
I, ______, do hereby solomnly verify that the contents from
paras 1 to 4
are correct and true to the best of my knowledge and rest of
the contents are based on legal advice, which I believe to be
Affirmed at Indore this 4th Day of September 2009.