How to submit your Articles
You may email your article to
We will go through it and let you know whether it can be published or not and what, if any, compensation can be paid for it.
If you want to submit question papers, please send us an email about which papers you want to submit before submitting. DO NOT EMAIL Question Papers without first confirming with us.
Please do not post messages below asking about how to submit.
Kinds of Articles
We accept the following kinds of articles for publication on this site -
A news commentary is a write up about an important event in the field
of law. It could be promulgation of a new law, an amendment, or even an
important Supreme Court decision.
What should it contain
Besides stating the facts of the event, additional information such as
Acts/Laws involved, the history/timeline of the matter is very useful
for readers. Also provide information on how it affects the rights and
liabilities of people, or how it affects existing cases.
Your Opinion matters
- It is through intellectual discussions that laws get refined. So your
opinion (i.e. whether what happened is good/bad and why) about the
event is very important. But it must be clearly marked as opinion and
not as a fact.
2. Academic Articles
Academic category includes
Question Paper submission must specify the Year and University of the
exam. Also, try to include answers for the questions along with
- Previous year Question Papers for LLB exams
- Previous year Judicial Services (i.e. Civil Judge/ADPO)
- Moot Court and Seminars
- Articles that explain the law from an academic perspective
3. General Purpose Articles
Articles on topics of public interests (for example, RTI, 498a, Check
Bouncing, Bail etc.) belong to this category. Such articles should
include, to the extent possible, simplified explanation, procedure,
issues, guidelines, important features, and any other relevant
material that might help a non-legal person.
In general, please follow these guidelines on content organization
within an article -
- It must have a brief introduction (what the article is
about) and a brief summary at the end.
- It should have appropriate headings/titles. If you are using MS Word, make sure that you use HEADING 1, HEADING2, and HEADING3 formatting for headings and subheadings intead of changing the font. Put appropriate numbering. This will help you in creating a Table of Contents automatically. Avoid fancy formatting.
- Articles must be spell checked and proof read for
grammatical errors prior to submitting.
- Please follow these punctuation rules: one space after
each period, colon, or semi-colon; Periods should be inside of quotes;
When doing "..." -- you should use only 3 dots minimum and maximum;
When using dashes, use two in a row, ex: "--"; There is never a space
BEFORE a period or BEFORE a comma.
- Length/Size of the articles - It depends on the topic and category of the article. If you are submitting a LLB exam question paper without any answers, it will probabaly be only about 200 words. For an answer to a question asked in LLB exam, it should be about 500 words (about 1 A4 printed page). For a news commentary or judgement analysis, it can be anywhere between 500 to 2000 words.
- Biography - At the end, mention your
- The articles that you submit must be your own work. You
must be the sole copyright holder for each article you submit.
- Your submission to us means an implied consent to publish
the article on Hanumant.com
- For unpaid submissions, the copyright of the article
belongs to you (the author), which means that you can publish your
article elsewhere as well.
- For paid submissions, we get all the rights of the article.
You cannot publish the article elsewhere.
- We may publish your article anywhere on our website, blog,
through RSS. We may also change where it appears, including the
category, at any time.
- Mere submission of an article to us does not entitle you
for any compensation.
- Before writing an article, you may submit us a proposal
describing the topic and contents of the proposed article.
- We do provide financial compensation for quality articles.
We will let you know the amount of compensation that we will pay for
your article after evaluating the category, quality, and relevance. The
varies from Rs 50/- to Rs 1000/-.
- Upon payment, all the rights of the article
will belong to Hanumant.com
We reserve the right to reject an article for any reason.
If you are interested, please send an email to