Your feedback and suggestions are welcome!

This is a community driven website and your feedback and your suggestions will go a long way in making this site useful. We will highly appreciate your contribution in this respect.

Your feedback and suggestions are welcome!

Postby Hanumant Deshmukh » Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:49 am

This is a community driven website and your feedback and your suggestions will go a long way in making this site useful. We will highly appreciate your contribution in this respect.
Hanumant Deshmukh

error check

Postby mini » Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:08 am

PLS CORRECT THE SPELLING OF CHEQUE IN YOUR NOTES & FORMATS, ITS CHECK INSTEAD OF CHEQUE BOUNCING ETC. :D
mini

Re: Your feedback and suggestions are welcome!

Postby admin » Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:33 am

Thank you for you valuable feedback, Mini. Yes, almost everywhere cheque has been spelled as check. This is because of the spellchecker, which is set to US English. There are several other words as well that have been spelt as per US English (intead of UK English) such as color (intead of colour).
admin
Site Admin

Postby ganeshsdn » Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:35 am

dear hanumantji,

i am a new generation student, ur site helps me great, and it is umimaginable, i render my heartful thanks to you and your team sir.

i request you important cases part II was not accessible ,, pls rectify the problem, it will surely help so many like me.

Once again thank you for the service rendered to number of people,
ganeshsdn

Postby admin » Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:52 am

Thanks for reporting the issue, Ganeshji. The link to important cases II is now working.
admin
Site Admin

Postby prasinghvi » Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:54 pm

Hi,
I am new to this group. I just wanted to know, from where i can get solutions to question paper for CFA (India) for group D,E, and F.
Please let me know, by replying on by email address - pradeep.singhvi@capgemini.com
with regards,
Pradeep Singhvi
prasinghvi

Postby Manisha » Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:44 pm

this site is wonderful and very helpful for law professionals....
Manisha

Postby admin » Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:39 pm

Thank you, Manisha!
If you have time, please do contribute in terms of articles, notes, or any other resource.
admin
Site Admin

interpretation of statutes,transfer of property act !

Postby royshiny » Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:26 am

Dear sir, i'm a student from S.D.M law student studying in 4th year .i badly need ur help right now .plz show the full notes on these subjects. :? :?
royshiny

Postby Arun Shokeen » Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:36 am

Hi I m new user of this site but i m not like others , i m a Lawyer who is practice in Court from last four years, and also running my small study institute of Law, and preparation of Judiciary but i have a query how to upload the questions papers and answers by attachments of study notes because they contains my mark on them so if its not cause any problem to Administrator then i love to contribute.
Arun Shokeen

Next

Return to Feedback and Suggestions